TATuP-special topic in issue 2/2022. Deadline for submitting your abstract: 30 September 2021
Contributions to TATuP – Journal for Technology Assessment in Theory and Practice address topics from the interdisciplinary field of technology assessment, including related and overlapping fields of research such as systems analysis, risk assessment, practical ethics, sustainable development, innovation and technology analysis, or foresight.
TATuP's readership is inter- and transdisciplinary. Authors in TATuP adhere to scientific standards and present their topics in generally accessible language and style.
There are no APC (author processing charges) for the review, editorial processing or publishing of manuscripts. Publications in TATuP are open access both online and in print.
Manuscripts are submitted by one corresponding author together with the author submission form. The editorial team will only communicate with this person.
- Submissions to the journal's section "Special Topic" answer the current Call for Abstracts. Manuscripts for other journal sections may be submitted at any time;
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the submitted study, or the research paper;
- Acceptance for publication is subject to a successful review process;
- Only original work of one's own authorship may be submitted;
- Submissions must comply with the journal's Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement;
- Authors edit manuscripts on the basis of the author guidelines, use the appropriate TATuP word template, consider the criteria for evaluation as stated in the review guidelines, consider the editorial processes, and use the checklist before submitting their manuscript;
- Authors send manuscripts to the editorial e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- In case of submissions with multiple authorship, the editorial team will always communicate with the person who has submitted the manuscript to the editorial team (corresponding author);
- General information for authors is summarised in this PDF download.
Pre-prints: TATuP will consider for review articles previously available as preprints, on condition that the authors agree to the below:
- The authors retain copyright to the preprint and are permitted to submit to the journal.
- The authors declare that a preprint is available within the cover letter presented during submission. This must include a link to the location of the preprint.
- Should the submission be published, the authors are expected to update the information associated with the preprint version to show that a final version has been published in the journal, including the DOI linking directly to the publication.
- Any previous publication as a preprint should be disclosed in the paper.
Copyright notice: TATuP is an open access journal. If not otherwise indicated, all articles are published under the Creative Commons license CC BY 4.0. According to this CC license, TATuP contributions may be reprinted or otherwise distributed as long as the authors are credited and the complete bibliographical data are cited. Authors agree to publish their articles under the Creative Commons license CC BY 4.0 by giving their approval for publication in TATuP.
Data protection notice: Personal data entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.